Thursday, May 8, 2008

ASSUMPTION KILLS

"I’m huge and monstrous! ~GARGH!!"

Have you people heard of the word?

S T U P I D

Or like how I like it,

S T O O P I D

??????????????????

Heeheeheeheeheeheehee!

Cause a lot of S T O O P I D arguments, problems, and things
Are happening at work.
From people telling others about their problems,
To the others spreading it around.
And people are so quick at making S T O O P I D assumptions.
Like assuming who is with whom.
Like assuming who is wrong and right.
Like assuming who is the bad-guy and good-guy.
BECAUSE ASSUMPTIONS CAN NEVER BE RIGHT OR TRUE.
I can pretend and lie and turn out to be the good-guy.
I can be truthful and sincere and turn out to be a bad-guy.

SO COME FRIENDS!
LET US SPREAD THE LOVE AND POWER AROUND AT WORK.
STOP ASSUMPTIONS!
Hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!=))

No comments: